Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21

Today has been somewhat of a bad day. I had the worst dream last night about Kesh. Then I fell back to sleep and the dream continued. I hate how dreams or nightmares will play on you throughout the day. I will say though I put on a different pair of jeans today that I had forgotten about and now they are too big to wear lol. Work was ok...nothing overly exciting lol. I had bought a brand new bike yesterday and was jazzed about riding it tonight after work. I came home and messed with it for like 20 minutes to air up the tires and put the headlight on it. So I start riding it and OMG...the seat was killing my ass!! Once I realized that I wasn't going to be able to ride the damn thing my self-esteem and self-confidence went to hell. I was hoping that this was going to work. I've always liked riding when I was younger and I thought that would be a good way to get into shape with something I like. Shew with things being painful. I'm just at a point in my journey that I want the weight to just drop off. I know it takes work...hard work at that...to get to where I want to be. I think I'm gonna just chalk this up to a bad day. Here we go tomorrow!!

No comments: