Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 1

Today was my first day on my new journey. Thus far I am very happy with how the day went. I did get a lot accomplished for the day but I didnt however sleep very well the night before. Due to the weather I haven't at the moment had the opportunity to ride or walk outside. The weather is supposed to clear up around midnight and that's when I am planning to attack it. I am planning on posting pics, but that will only happen once I start seeing some results or at least feeling it. I will attempt to post on here everyday. I will post what I have eaten and my exercise for the day.

Tomorrow I will start my multivitamin and Alli. I will also be incorporating more fruits and veggies in my diet.

April 5, 2010

Breakfast
Fiber 1 bar-150 cal
16oz. water

Dinner
Foot long Roasted Chicken sub on wheat-700 cal
let, tom, onion, banana pepper, oil and vinegar, and light cheese
Sweet tea-150 cal

Supper
Bowl of Total-250 cal
2% milk-120 cal
applesauce-90 cal

TOTAL-1460 cal

Starting weight for April 5, 2010: 317lbs...NEVER AGAIN!

2 comments:

Larissa said...

First off, I've just now discovered how to leave a comment, LOL! Second, Yay for you! Don't be too hard on yourself for skiping a workout...just know that somedays are going to be like that and make it up in how you eat or get some extra activity in. I for instance love shopping, window shopping mainly, but it is TONS of walking. At the end of it, yes I'm wore out, but I don't really feel like I did anything I didn't want to do. Find something that you like, that has any sort of activity to it and just throw it into your week a few times and there ya go, calories burned on a day with out a scheduled workout. Keep it up!!! :)

mrjcorn said...

yeah i was thinking about doing something like that. im not much for window shopping lol. i was thinking of while im at my second job which is a sit down job and im by myself, i could do some jump-in-jacks. im still working that out though...cant be all out of breath when a customer walks in LOL!! thanks for the advice!!