Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday--WEEK 2

Alright people so as much as I was somewhat dreading it, I weighed myself today. I have lost 8lbs since last Monday. Why was I dreading it? Well I know I'm about to start my period and I know from that your body will retain water. I also feel very bloated. So in my head I was gonna get on the scale and maybe have lost 2lbs or something. I'm super stoked that I lost what I did this week. I did have some challenging days. My mom and I got into a very heated argument the other night. You know, one of those my mom is mad at me and it's the end of the world arguments. After we decided to call it a night I was bound and determined to eat some chocolate. At first Kesh was like, "what are you doing?" I told her that I was having this little debbie and that was the end of it lol. So I suppose I could be labeled an emotional eater...at least that night. Yesterday my mom and I worked our issue out but not before I went to sonic and grabbed an ice cream cone. I know maybe the first week was ok to do that in due to the body shock. This however is going into the second week and im sure my body will not be holding back any punches. I'll have to be a bit more conscious of my actions. Well I just wanted to share my bit of news with ya today. I'm gonna get for now. I want to thank each of you for your continued support in my journey.

No comments: