Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 4

OMG how important is sleep? Let me tell ya...I haven't had a good nights sleep in a while now. It is very hard for me to sleep if it's hot and it has been with the exception of last night. Last night we opened our window and put our fan in it. About 6 this morning the birds start chirpin. I was like omg SLLLLLEEEEEEPPPP! Eventually I just tuned it out and slept for awhile. Then some time later this morning there were some little chicks that seemed like they were right next to my head. People honestly buy cds that have these noises on it. Maybe I should record em and sell it lol. Today was my first day without a headache. Makes me quite happy. I suppose that means that the caffeine is out of my system which is a very good thing. I've been getting a lot of awesome feedback from you guys and it is all awesome!! I am taking everything everyone says and letting it sink in. Ok here's a question for you guys...what does it mean when the muscle next to your shin hurts to even touch? I noticed it hurting after my second day of walking/run. I talked to someone else about it and they said it might be my shoes. One night I wore an older pair of new balance and the second night was a newer pair of new balance. It hurts quite a bit.

Breakfast
6 inch turkey w all the vegis, oil and vinegar all on wheat.-315 cal
Milk-220 cal
1 alli & 1 multivitamin

Lunch
6 inch turkey-315 cal
Applesauce-80 cal
1 alli & 1 multivitamin
.5 l water

Dinner
Pasta w/prego-300 cal
Ham sandwich-250 cal
.5 l water
1 alli

TOTAL-1480 cal

Oh and Miss Jaime I did look at the website and I signed up. ;) Thank you all for your words and support!! I'm really wanting to weigh in already. I'm not supposed to weigh in until Sunday. TEMPTING!!!

No comments: