Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last Night ( day 5)

On Fridays I work both of my jobs. I typically have to be at Papa Johns somewhere around 10 that morning and usually clock out somewhere around 3ish. Most of the time I will go home and try to take a nap before going to my other job at 6. Now that I'm trying to watch what I eat and all that good stuff yesterday proved to be a challenge. I try to eat every two hours and to drink as much water as possible. Now I don't know if it's because I'm about to start my period or what but I was friggin hungry yesterday let me tell ya. I knew that I needed to be eating smaller meals to keep my energy going. I tried that but at the end of the night my stomach wasn't having it anymore.

Breakfast
Fiber 1-150 cal
Ham sandwich-200 cal
.5 l water

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Pizza-340 cal
Milk-260 cal

Dinner
6 inch turkey on wheat all the veggies-285 cal
Milk-110 cal
20 oz. water

Snack/I WAS HUNGRY
Total cereal-210 cal
Beefaroni-460 cal
1/2 ham sandwich-100 cal
.5 l water

TOTAL-2115 calories

Well after I added all of it up I suppose it wasn't as bad as I thought. I really don't know why I was so hungry. It might be from peeing like every 30 minutes or so. Who knows? I still haven't found to have a whole lot of energy just yet. I'm still tired more than I want to be. Slow steps though ya know? This week I've kicked caffeine. Although today I found myself wanting a pop really bad, but I chose against it. Next week I am hoping that I can replace the bad habit with a good one. Such as finding a workout that I love. As I said before I'm going to try water aerobics...maybe even water zumba. Tomorrow is my weigh-in and I'm not gonna lie I'm a bit nervous. More to come later tonight!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matessa, I don't know if you have tried it, but Coke Zero is awesome! and they have vanilla and cherry. Just an idea. Amanda

mrjcorn said...

ive had em before and i hate the after taste lol. also i am TRYING lol to stay as far away from refined sugar as i can. at the very least be a lil more conscious of it ya know? and is this smith or wallace?