Friday, April 23, 2010

Thursday...week 3

Today was so much better than yesterday. I cheated and weighed myself today. I've lost another pound. YAY! I went over to my moms house before work and I was wearing some clothes that I hadn't worn since I had gained this weight. I walked in and both my mom and my sister gasps. I immediately thought that there was something on me or wrong. Both were like "omg you look skinny." Ok I know that I am nowhere near my goal weight or being skinny. I don't want to be skinny...I want to be healthy. And yep yep there is a big difference. It felt absolutely awesome though to hear what I heard from my family. Tonight after work I came home and decided I was gonna try on some clothes I hadn't either ever worn or haven't worn in a long while. I discovered that I have lost one shirt and pant size!! SUPER STOKED!!! This makes me want to work even harder to make sure I continue on this track! My self-esteem and self-confidence is working itself back up to higher levels. Lovin it!!

No comments: