Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monday night

I didn't eat badly last night but I didn't eat all of what I needed to. I woke up with every intention of eating something immediately. I was trying to get to town as quickly as possible to get to the bank before it closed. Well because of that I didn't actually eat anything until almost 7 pm. Yeah it was late. We grilled out again. Which by the way is an awesome way to cook. I love this weather because of it. I cut up yellow, red, and orange peppers in a pie pan. Put in chopped onions with whatever seasonings you would like. In a seperate pan I cut up two chicken breasts and one smoked sausage. I seasoned that as well. In the kitchen I made a pot of rice and in a seperate pot I put some beef broth and tomatoes with some water together. I let it all boil together. Once all was done I grabbed a bowl and mixed everything together. It was quite tasty. But in all reality it was roughly 700 calories. Way too high for one meal I know. Around 11 I needed to eat something again. I went and made what was left of the meal and it tasted horrid...lol. It didn't warm up well apparently. A couple of hours later I had a little debbie. So I guess you can kinda chalk last night up to a semi-cheat night. All and all I consumed close to 1150 calories last night. I walked for 30 minutes which equaled 1.2 miles. PROUD OF ME!!! It equals 215 calories burned. YAY!!

1 comment:

rissa said...

wow..my sister i am quite proud of you! i start my own little weight loss adventure in 9 hours and counting...and i am quite nervous. keep up the good work! can't wait to share in your continued success!