Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Week 3

Here we are starting week 3. I weighed myself yesterday and I was kinda disappointed to see that I hadn't lost anything. I didn't gain anything but the thought of not losing anything was somewhat disturbing. I wasn't supposed to weigh until today...but I was sitting there and it was before work and I thought oh why not? I had started my lovely period yesterday so I guess I wasn't all that shocked. I did weigh myself today just to double check and there it was...I lost 2 more pounds. YAY! That brings my total to 10 pounds in two weeks. I have a goal in mind this week. Right now I'm sitting at 307...my goal is to lose 8 lbs this week. I would love to be under 300 by this time next Monday. My pants will be falling off of me lol. I have so many clothes that I have never worn. I can't wait for that to be a possibility. Lots of hard work lie in store for me for that to be a reality...but I know that it's in me to do it!

1 comment:

rissa said...

MY SISTER!!! you are awesome, let's keep up the good work. i'm so proud of you, let's not sweat the period thing...i know it's gonna happen for you this week, you'll reach your goal! just keep it focused!