Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monday...week 4

Here we go with another week. I weighed today and thankfully I didn't gain anything. Unfortunately I didn't lose anything either. I kinda let myself go on the last three days. I had enchiladas one night. Then the next I had pizza...but that was only after I spilled my soup everywhere. I was so friggin upset. I think it was another time I ate with emotion. Yesterday some of my family from Indiana came down and I kinda went a little nuts. It didn't start out as going crazy but it ended that way. I went to the gym tonight and I didn't work out REAL long but I know I got a good one in. I think I overdid it on my right side. I did my upper body tonight. Tomorrow will be my lower body. I got a lil over two and a half weeks before my reunion. I'm hoping I can drop another pant and shirt size. I feel quite guilty about not even really attempting to meet my goal. I wanted to be below 300 this week. I think somewhere deep down inside I started to self-sabatoge my program. I don't know why...fear I guess. Tomorrow is a new day. Hope all goes well. I have a feeling I'm gonna be REALLY sore!!

No comments: